Ethan Lane Griffin- born April 29, 2011

Ethan Lane Griffin- born April 29, 2011
Ethan Lane Griffin- born April 29, 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hospital Checklist for Labor

Well, we have already packed our bags for the hospital, but sadly I haven't really looked at the checklist and really taken the time to put everything together that we will need.  I really have had my mind on other things.  I have the diaper bag packed.  We have packed comfortable clothes and a few other things.  I googled  hospital checklists for labor, but really haven't relied on them except for a few things I may not have thought of. 
This is my personal checklist:

1.  Nightgowns that can be ruined.
2.  Panties that can be ruined.
3.  Heavy flow pads
4.  Nursing bras
5.  Robe
6.  Slippers
7.  Thick socks
8.  Camera
9.  Coming home clothes- maternity size
10. Nursing pads
11. Extra batteries
12. Extra memory card for camera
13. Coming home clothes for baby
14. No scratch mittens
15. Booties
16. Essentials for the diaper bag
17. Baby book
18. Magazine to read
19. 3 pairs of comfy clothes for Kris
20. Snacks
21. Change for the vending machines
22. Shampoo and Conditioner
23. Face wash
24. Body lotion & oil
25. Toothbrush & Toothpaste
26. Mouthwash
27. Towel for shower
28. 2 Baby blankets
29. Carseat
30. Hospital paperwork
31. Laptop

These are not all packed!  I don't want to feel rushed, but if I pack everything, I wont have it out to use for the days until then.  I'll probably get more of these things together tonight and make sure we are not searching for something at the last minute.

1 comment:

  1. Some suggestions to bring from "What To Expect When You're Expecting,"...
    paper and pen for last minute notes
    copies of birth plan or a very informed husband
    an mp3 player of some kind
    a pillow from home you're used to
    sugarless lollipops or other candies to keep your mouth wet
    hair accessories (scrunchie)
    cell phone and charger
    toiletries like deodorant
    ...also, you can check on pregnancy forums to see what other mommies have packed. I don't know where I'd be without the internet.

    ReplyDelete